Puppy Course/Class Application Form Copy
Please fill it out to apply to join the Puppy Socialising and training courses.
By applying you are agreeing with the following terms and conditions -
WAIVER, ASSUMPTION OF RISK & AGREEMENT TO HOLD HARMLESS
Attendance of any and all training sessions, other functions and advice offered held at any venue by ‘Pet Behaviour Scotland’ and those involved in the running of the Group is offered and allowed only on the following conditions.
1. The Group and those involved in it's running will not be held liable to any 3rd Party liability claims by any person or on behalf of any person or dog attending however injury or damage may be caused.
2. That those attending training or other functions bring with them family members, guests or dogs belonging to others will and must expressly assume full responsibility for them at all times and agree to waiver and hold blameless the above named in Section 1. from any and all liability claims.
3. All dogs must have an adult owner in attendance, minimum of eighteen years of age. Anyone under this age must be supervised by a parent or guardian at ALL times.
4. Those attending or bringing dogs to training sessions and/or other functions must expressly take full responsibility for the action and behaviour of that dog(s) at all times.
5. That those attending are aware and will make those attending with them aware that there is always a danger of injury from other dogs attending even when handled with the greatest amount of care.
6. Those attending must expressly agree to hold the above in Section 1 free from all and any claim for any damage or injury to person or dog however caused.
7. Those making use of any and all equipment belonging, hired or used by the above mentioned in Section 1, do so expressly at their own risk and categorically agree not to make any claim for any kind of injury or damage to persons or dogs.
8. The help and advice offered on training and/or behaviour problems is given as an opinion and those seeking help of this kind must expressly retain full responsibility for that dog's actions and behaviour at all times in the future.
9. No advice or method advised or used shall be seen as inhumane by those offering such advice. However it is for each handler/owner to decide what advice is acceptable to them and disregard any they feel unhappy with.
1. No dog(s) that are or appear unwell must attend any training session or other functions.
2. No female dog(s) in season should attend training sessions.
3. All handlers must 'Pick Up' after their dog(s) while attending training and other functions.
4. All dogs must be on lead at all times, unless working in a class where the Instructor has asked for the lead to be removed.
5. All dogs must not be of the type listed on the dangerous dogs act (1991) such as of pit bull type.
6. All dog(s) that attend are sociable (non-aggressive) to other dogs and people nor overly barky. Any dog causing a disturbance in class may be asked to leave, no refund will be given.
7. All dogs that attend have had NO history of aggression or intentional biting either humans or other animals.
Mobile Phone Number
Age at application
Dogs Date of Birth
All dogs must be fully vaccinated to attend, 2nd vaccination date
Vets Name and Address
What brand do you feed your dog?
Where did you hear about us?
Word of mouth
Do you have any other dogs at home?
if so what age, sex and breed?
Have you had a puppy before?
Yes, I've had a puppy before
No, I've never had a puppy
I've never had a puppy but have had an older dog
We had a dog(s) growing up but I've never been responsible for one myself
Do Not Fill This Out